*ROSE POSTAL DELIVERIES NOW CLOSED FOR 2014.*
-ORDER NOW FOR 2015 BARE ROOT SEASON.
This new rose for 2014 is available for mail order delivery Australia wide
along with all the other roses on our stock list during the months of June,
July and August.
Just email your order through to email@example.com or phone
your request through to 08 9302 1111.
We will process your order and then arrange for payment prior to dispatch.
To ensure freshness and prompt delivery dispatch will be by express postage.
Delivery/postage charges will apply and will only be charged at cost.
Landsdale Rose Gardens - W.A.'s most innovative and awarded Rose Nursery. - Now with mail order delivery Australia wide.
OPENING HOURS - TRADING ARRANGEMENTS
- For retail purchases please note that we are only available by appointment.
- Please phone the following numbers to make an appointment or check on stock availability.
08 9302 1111 or 0407 441 555.
-The above arrangements are necessary due to our high level of wholesale customer requests.
- Australian Agents for various overseas rose breeders.
- Member of RIAUS ( Rose Introducers of Australia ) with Peter Nosow of Landsdale Rose Gardens current Chairman.
- Winner of numerous Medals and Certificates of Merit at the Australian National rose Trials.
- Winner of both 2011 State and National Marketing Awards for new rose introduction "Slim Dusty".
- Past winner of Best Landscaped Display at W.A. Garden Week.
- Landsdale Rose gardens has the largest range of "New Release" roses in W.A. including David Austin, Guillot and Delbard varieties.
- Instrumental in Raising Tens of Thousands of Dollars for needy Charities through the introduction of new "Roses for a Cause".
Founded by Peter & Lyn Nosow who originally established the Nursery at the present site in Landsdale in 1976.
Previously the nursery operated in the Swan Valley. Peter, one of W.A.'s most experienced and respected Rose Growers has been growing and producing roses for 45 years. Peter was the first in W.A. to grow roses exclusively in pots and has developed many new production initiatives over the years which other growers have copied and followed. Advanced Rose bushes in large pots for instant landscapes are now available from Landsdale Rose Gardens. Landsdale Rose Gardens has pioneered the use of "colour co-ordinated" pots for use by retailers to enable them to easily distinguish between different rose types, price points and varieties.
Lansdale Rose Gardens imports original "David Austin" pots from the U.K. with the David Austin logo embossed in Gold. These are available in 6L, 10L, and 15L sizes. Use of these pots in the sale and marketing of David Austin varieties has greatly improved the acceptance of Austin varieties by consumers and improved sales by retailers. David Austin point of sale material is also available for purchase from Landsdale Rose Gardens.
Landsdale Rose Gardens is a wholesale grower and "new" rose introducer and sells it's products wholesale to many Retail outlets, Landscapers, Developers, Councils & other Government agencies.
Landsdale Rose Gardens roses are available to the public in W.A. from the following Retail Outlets.
- All Bunnings Stores throughout W.A.
- Most Mitre 10 and Home Hardware Stores throughout W.A.
- Many other Garden Centres that stock roses.
In other States of Australia Landsdale Rose Gardens exclusive release varieties can be purchased from many retail outlets or obtained from the following list of growers.
- Treloar Roses - Vic
- Knights Roses - S.A.
- Corporate Roses - S.A.
- Wagner's Roses - S.A.
- Monbulk Rose farm - Vic.
- Swane's Nurseries - N.S.W.
- Gawler River Roses - S.A.
- Nieuwesteeg Roses - Vic.
For further information or applications to release a fundraising rose for your charity or cause contact Landsdale Rose Gardens.
Ph: 08 93021111
Fax: 08 93021112